Free Self Improvement Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
We will show you ways to connect with people in all different areas of life. Don't hesitate to step outside of your comfort zone. That is the only way you are going to become successful. Here are some things we cover. MORE >• Developing strong relationships
• Building a healthy team
• Surrounding yourself with the right people
• Different levels of relationship
• Mentor/Mentee relationship
"10 Keys To Unlock Your Innovative Self" offers the reader a short, simple, easy and fun treatment teaching anyone how to use the basics of innovative behaviors for becoming a more effective problem solver leading to a higher quality of life. Specifically, this treatise touches on why every human being is an innovator at birth, how we can maximizes, this natural trait, the importance of curiosity, imagination, inquiry, methods of learning, the importance of play and passion and how to use the scientific method while being careful of formal education. MORE >
Taken from Dr. John C. Maxwell's- "15 Invaluable Laws of Growth" MORE >Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? The answer is yes absolutely! In this presentation you will be led by a John Maxwell Certified speaker on the following:
The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
The Law of Modeling: It's Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
This lively presentation will address the causes of fear associated with speaking when we are not comfortable doing so. Learn how to make those butterflies in your stomach "fly in formation," so you can get your point across in a confident and effective manner.
Live long enough and you get smarter…smart enough to know things can go disastrously wrong.
No wonder we’re so timid.
Here’s the thing though, playing it safe steals our passion, blunts true meaning and kills joy. When we get too ‘safe’ life goes flat and flavorless, and we wonder why. MORE >We start to think we’ve lost our courage and without courage we’ll never be who we ought to be, who we know we can be.
I hear it again and again from clients of every age: “If I don’t do it now I’m afraid I never will.”
“If not now, when?”
Your time isn’t gone. It doesn’t matter how defeated you feel, how old you are, or how far off track you’ve wandered…there’s still time.
I’ve learned it’s what lights us up that moves us and that fear only keeps us small and unfulfilled. I know about challenge, hardship and paralyzing fear. I’ve been there and back again. I’ve also known soaring joy.
Joy is better.
My story will inspire you, especially those who are afraid they’re running out of time, because I ran out of time and yet, even then, it turned out it wasn’t too late.
It doesn’t matter where you are in life, it doesn’t matter if you have all the time in the world or just a few weeks, because when we take on heart-felt challenges, challenges you can find and embrace in a single morning, you can change your life in that moment and in ways you never imagined.
Do you put decisions such as sharing your authentic Self with others, your health, forgiveness, loving yourself fully, or living the way you'd prefer because of fear or doubt? MORE >Does it feel too hard to change the way you're living so instead you just settle for an uncomfortable status quo, hoping that ache in your gut, or low-grade stress or anxiety, will just disappear somehow?
Do you hide who you really are from the world or worry what others think of you and your choices because rejection is too painful?
If so, this talk is for you, or your group.
Hello. My name is Allison Sutter. I'm the creator of the Accelerate Your Mojo (AYM) formula.
Accelerate Your Mojo is a simple 7 step formula proven to ignite your intuition so you always know what your next best step is and feel confident making it. It's a unique and sustainable way to swap fear, doubt, and anxiety for ease, clarity, and excitement in life.
The seven AYM steps are:
1. Ask ... (for what you want).
2. Desire ... (is a potent fuel. The force is in you).
3. Beliefs ... (must be analyzed. They are the fabric of your reality).
4. Allow ... (in the good stuff you asked for in step one, got all excited about in step two, and went to the trouble of changing your beliefs for in step three).
5. Focus of Attention ... (is the power that creates your world).
6. Inspired Action ... (is different from struggle and trying really hard. This action starts within, not without).
7. Detached Optimism ... (is the paradox of increasing positive manifestations. Focus with intense excitement. Then, let go of what you think needs to happen).
This 60-90 minute AYM workshop (I ask for audience participation) is designed to stimulate clarity, increase self-confidence, and foster emotional stability all while helping you understand HOW to get tangible results that thrill you, as you connect more deeply with your authentic Self. The AYM approach to life requires a willingness to entertain the idea that the real you is an infinite, loving, non-physically focused energy, which has chosen to experience the physical, human perspective, for now. This boundless, timeless, loving energy has often been called soul, or spirit.
This AYM talk dispels the myth that the spiritual you and the physical you are separate, and that only those who have 'spiritual practices', or look, act, and talk a certain way, are allowed to call themselves: spiritual beings.
Being a talk specifically designed to unleash the real you, it highlights on how you can use this idea of being a spiritual being to help to solve everyday problems, repair relationships, increase abundance (in all forms), as well as helping eliminate the mental and emotional discomfort that comes from thinking you are 'less than' or need to have more (time, money, health, happiness, success) in order to be worthy, or feel safe.
This talk has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with using the idea of who you are, and the resources and knowledge you have at your disposal today (intuition and love), to live a more awakened, empowered, happy life.
During our 60-90 minutes together (depending on your schedule), you'll learn more about each of the 7 steps, determine their value and purpose in helping you achieve your specific desired AYM transformations, and deep dive into step one. You'll walk away from our time together knowing exactly how to utilize step one in your own life and the benefit it has FOR YOU.
For more information about the AYM formula and a free e-book, visit this link http://bit.ly/2aQJzWm or my website www.living360coaching.com. The free e-book contains the self-assessment (below), and much more, to ensure this talk is right for you and/or your group. A quick google search using 'Allison Sutter' and keywords such as 'visualization', 'power of focused attention', and 'Accelerate Your Mojo' will also bring up interviews I've conducted in the past giving you a better idea of who I am and my teaching/presentation style. Causal, loving, and patient are good words to describe my teaching style.
The self-assessment questions below will help determine if this is the right talk for you. Please answers yes, or no, to the following questions on behalf of your group, or read them aloud to your group. If you answer yes to any of the follow statements, the AYM talk can help provide sustainable solutions and jumpstart your desired AYM transformations (listed below).
1. I want to get to the root cause of my emotional discomfort.
2. I struggle to make decisions because I worry I'm not making the right choice.
3. It feels as if fear and doubt are stopping me from having the awesome experiences I want in life.
4. Sometimes I say, "I feel stuck," or "It feels like something keeps getting in the way of success."
5. I experience strong thoughts of self-doubt, anxiety, or unworthiness.
6. I can't seem to figure out why what I asked for in life isn't showing up.
7. I often think, "Why does that keep happening to me? I'm a kind, positive person."
8. I keep some aspect of myself hidden from others because I worry I won't be accepted as I truly am.
9. The unknown aspect of new experiences, and even my future success, makes my uncomfortable.
10. I experience skepticism or emotional discomfort even when things are going great in life.
11. I desire a more in-depth conversation about how I create my own reality as both a physically and non-physically (spiritual) being.
12. I want to uncover why problems and challenges (which Allison refers to as contrast) are a necessary aspect of life and foster appreciation for them.
13. I want to learn how to use both positive and negative feelings as a diagnostic tool for empowered, happy living.
14. I tend to put the needs of others before my own and experience resentment, disappointment, frustration, or anger because of it.
15. I want to be a good person and help others, but sometimes I feel depleted in the process.
The transformations from implementing the AYM process are:
1. Clearly understand the root cause of your emotional discomfort and free yourself from its burden.
2. Always know what your next best step is in any situation and confidently take inspired action.
3. Use fear, doubt, and anxiety, as well as positive emotions, as the guidance they're designed to be. You'll uncover restricting beliefs and definitions of yourself and life, and rescript them ensuring more ease and appreciation.
4. Experience daily thrill bumps of self-love, self-appreciation, and witness how life is always working out for you.
5. Be comfortable in your skin and enjoy the good things in life, fully and unapologetically.
6. Practice your way back to centered stability; uncork your natural vim and vigor for life.
7. Clarify your true spiritual nature, embracing this aspect of yourself as your most cherished, trusted, and dependable relationship.
8. Fully understand why contrast (problems and challenges) are a necessary part of life and how to use contrast as a diagnostic tool for positive transformations, instead of a reason to feel victimized, depressed, angry, or jealous.
9. Learn to be selfish in a healthy way, benefitting both yourself and those you connect with daily. Own and honor the idea that wen you're depleted mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually, you can't truly help others anyway.
While we cannot cover all these topics in one 60-90 minute talk, I'm happy to share which steps offer solutions for the specific challenges audience members are having.
GuruNischan will explore the physical, mental and emotional components that affect our energy level, skin, digestion, sleep, mood and how fast we age and will teach steps and everyday “live-better” strategies to feel and look your best – naturally.
Is it possible for students to identify potential college majors and career directions while still in high school? You bet! Students and parents will learn what they need to know before choosing a college, and how identifying a college major and career direction can build a student's motivation and confidence while reducing college expenses. MORE >Receive information and resources to guide your student and take the stress out of making these important decisions. This program is for parents and students of high school and college age.
This talk will help busy professionals achieve peak performance and work/life balance by sharing a simple, fool-proof methodology.
Career transition, new technology, a new life direction...no matter what your age, situation or outlook, you've been touched by change. How can dealing with life's changes be less chaotic? What can you do to help yourself and others deal better with change? MORE >Take positive steps to help others and yourself navigate through the rough patches in life at work and at home. Come: 1.) Explore the phases of change everyone experiences, 2.) Learn and share ideas/techniques to effectively deal with change, and 3.) Chart next steps to help you move forward through and to your new normal.