Free Motivational Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Life is difficult. Our lives are constantly "under construction" and so are our goals and dreams both personally and professionally. What happens when life throws you a curveball you didn't expect? What do you do when it feels like all is lost and you want to give up? This session tackles the reality and fear of defeat. MORE >Focuses:
• How to Deal with Life-Altering Situations
• Strategies on How to Dig-Deep & Move Forward Despite Obstacles
• Q & A on Personal Techniques That Helped Me Personally & Professionally
• How to Release What’s Holding Us Back to Pursue the Goals We Want
• Learn & Apply the C.L.O.V.E.R. Business Framework™ to Achieve Your Goals
• Build T.R.U.S.T. within Our Internal Teams & Departments, & Discover as a Whole
• Renewing Our Commitments Professionally & Personally
• Tips to Improve Productivity, Teamwork, & Culture within Micro-Teams & Organization
Intentional Themes & Emotion Expected to Be Experienced:
• Objectively Thinking
• Embracing Change
• Taking Action Toward Goals
• Get System To Level-Up Your Mindset to Maintain Momentum to Achieve
• Apply Strategies to Obtain Clarity & Directions to Stay in Alignment with Your Goals
• Refocus. Realignment. Revitalization. Moving From Passion to Action
** Session can be customized to be more Faith-based or Motivational-Based
Cherise Nicole speaks from a chapter in her book, "You Can Soar" on Vision! Vision is the faculty or state of being able to see. Cherise encourages participants to get a vision for their future. Without vision you can't see where you're going. When you receive a vision and idea, or a dream, it's BIGGER than you! It's for the betterment of others you're being entrusted to care for it and nurture it just like a baby. Her motto is, if you can "see" it, you truly can achieve it! MORE >
My Story, My Turth. Many people that are in relationships don’t even know they are victims of Domestic Violence. I was in many relationship for years and was a victim of Domestic Violence, and once I decided to tell someone, it was too late. I believe that there are over 90% of people that believe that you have to be physically abused, to be a victim of Domestic Violence. Domestic Violence come in many forms. I've been physically, mentally, emotionally, verbally, sexually and financially abused. My goal is to inform everyone; women, men, young, old, married and single about all the different types of Domestic Violence because you don’t have to be beaten black and blue to be a victim of Domestic Violence! MORE >
Elite sales performance is dictated by daily behavior. Have you identified the day-to-day selling activities you must execute to sell effectively and efficiently? MORE >In this 30 minute session you will learn:
*The top 10 activities of high-performing salespeople…at this very moment!
*Proven sales tactics to shorten your sales cycle
*Ways to combat the 3 most-common objections in today’s selling environment
Jack Canfield, author and co-creator of "Chicken Soup for the Soul" and "The Success Principles", shares in his book, 64 "principles" on how to get to where you want to go. Nancy shares examples, stories and her brand of humor to illustrate some of the most important principles that success driven individuals make a daily habit of performing. MORE >
Emotions are a form of intelligence that is 80K times faster than the “higher thinking” rational brain. Learning to understand and manage our emotions means that we can utilize this form of intelligence to make better decisions, and manage our work and relationships so that we are happier, healthier, and more productive. Learn scientifically proven ways to manage your emotions and how to better understand their power and purpose. MORE >
When it comes to increasing business, 20% is skill set, while 80% is mindset. After this presentation, you will walk away with a ton of new confidence and a new way of thinking about you, and your business.
Scott covers topics such as: MORE >- The most important thing you can do before 8am
- The "iceberg" effect on Entrepreneurs
- Are you a Negative Nancy or Positive Pauly
- Stop comparing yourself with others
If your company needs some motivation, inspiration, and mindset training, this is the perfect presentation for you.
Are you struggling with trying to motivate and inspire your team, employees, clients, or even yourself? Encouraging an unmotivated individual is a challenge and regardless of the reward, nothing seems to work. Based on years of experience working with challenging populations - jail inmates, the homeless, people living with developmental disabilities, Dr.Susan Neustrom teaches you how to motivate and inspire even the most unmotivated by sharing five new ideas for awakening, igniting, and maintaining self-motivation for long term success. MORE >
How does reinventing yourself to improve your marketability sound to you? MORE >During my "Success Through Reinvention" presentation, you will learn:
- How to identify "who and what you want to be."
- How to effectively set goals with your reinvention in mind. And this includes your professional and personal life
- How to visualize and use affirmations
- How to stop procrastinating and move forward with your plans