Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Empower your team to life a happier life through fulfilling work.
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction. MORE >
If you are looking to dramatically increase your sales, make more money with less effort, and build a sales system that produces predictable results, then this presentation is for you! In this presentation, Master Certified Business Coach Tom Kelly covers the 5 shifts that you need to make in how you approach your business so that you can attract what you want, as opposed to chasing it. MORE >
When your job depends on how well you talk to and connect with people, why is it you’re not as committed to honing those skills as you are your technical skills? Throughout our careers the emphasis is on technical proficiency and while that’s very important, if you can’t make a genuine connection with people and have a productive or effective conversation, all the technical skills in the world won’t help you. MORE >In this presentation, Amy will share with you why we connect with some and not others, the necessary ingredients to make natural connection and techniques to establish trust with the people you need to influence, win-over or get results from.
This is a hands-on presentation for participants where you’ll not only learn about these essential skills, you’ll also get a chance to practice them in a fun and engaging way.
Second Presentation Topic Title (optional) Resilient Leaders = Resilient Organizations
An inspiring introduction to the mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google and backed by the latest neuroscience. This introductory presentation helps to improve focus and empathy to harness your team’s full potential. MORE >Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership. This SIY Keynote is an inspiring and interactive 60 to 90-minute introduction to mindfulness-based emotional intelligence skills with practical applications that participants can incorporate into their life immediately.
What to expect from a Search Inside Yourself (SIY) keynote:
The keynote integrates individual and hands-on exercises. It can be customized for your organization’s needs, and held as a stand-alone presentation or integrated into a conference or off-site. The interactive keynote includes:
· The neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
· The role of attention training in enhancing focus and developing empathy.
· Foundational exercises to focus attention, calm the mind and enhance connection and compassion.
Typical keynote agenda:
Case for Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Practice: 3 Breaths
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Practice: Unmindful Listening
Practice: Shift to Connection
Practice: Mindful Listening
End of Keynote
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
In this entertaining 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
Business owners, retail or service-based, all say the exact same thing. ‘We need more customers so we can earn more money.’ It’s tough out there for business owners in 2019. Jean Kuhn “has the backs” of business owners and delivers the hard facts, the truth and some laughs, on what it takes to become the leader in their industry and a “celebrity” in their business. MORE >Jean shares her story of buying 2 bankrupt businesses and turning them around in 12 short months and adding $100,000 to their bottom lines. And she did it with NO customer list and NO marketing budget.
Jean is the perfect speaker if attendees: Want more customers, Want to make more money, Want to more free time, Want to reduce employee turnover
Takeaways: You don't need a list or a big budget, Low cost/no cost marketing strategies, Tools to turn employees into lead
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
In a digital world where most forms of content are reaching a saturation point, everyone is an expert in everything, and competition is fiercer than ever, what is a brand to do? How can your message not only rise above the noise but truly connect with your target audience? Honesty. Originality. Transparency. But the challenge brands face today is how can they be heard? What good is it to tell your story if no one can hear it? And how can anyone hear your story if it sounds like every other story out there? MORE >Takeaways:
- Learn how to convey the story of your brand in multi-dimensional ways that set you apart from everyone else
- Understand how to use social media not to become the noise, but merely silence the noise while establishing your own voice
- Discover strategies to humanize your brand while showcasing your brand's uniqueness without overdoing it
** Session can be customized by business type, social media needs to address, etc.