Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, your professional presence, how you relate and connect to others, along with your workplace behavior and practices will contribute significantly to your credibility and overall success, and the bottom line of your organization. Whether you are attending a meeting, interacting with a new client, delivering a presentation, working across departments or attending a company-sponsored event, you need to be mindful of the messages you're communicating as an ambassador of your company. MORE >In this light, informative and interactive program, Susan will highlight the key elements of presenting your professional best.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction. MORE >
In this entertaining 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
Empower your team to life a happier life through fulfilling work.
LinkedIn is about building relationships through networking. LinkedIn is not mass marketing, advertising or selling direct to others. Rather, it's social business. Who you are connected to doesn't matter. What really matters is who your first level connections are connected to and who those first levels can introduce you to that are targeted, potential clients. MORE >As a search engine similar to Google, LinkedIn was originally built to help companies and recruiters find qualified candidates to fill positions. Therefore, you must understand how search engines work in order to leverage LinkedIn to your benefit. Using that knowledge will enable your business to get found on LinkedIn when someone has a need you can fill, or a question you can answer.
Wishing and hoping that someone will find you simply doesn't work anymore. You do need a plan, rather than taking a nonchalant attitude. Your plan must be coupled with proper strategies and tactics to successfully grow your business on LinkedIn.
In my virtual presentation I will cover the above topics and also touch on target marketing, branding, increasing visibility, etc. I will also answer questions from the participants.
In 2017 I was chosen as one of only 10 LinkedIn members in English speaking countries to help facilitate conversations and assist members via the LinkedIn Forums for the community team pilot. The program was extended quarterly for one year after the initial trial when in-house LinkedIn personnel took over.
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
Learn social media marketing including Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Strategies for success and intros to effectively using each medium to promote your message. Tangible Demos included.
There are over 200 countries in the world today, and the world has a population of over 7 billion. What is the current reach of your product or service? If you sell to the United States alone, you are only reaching a little of over 4% of the world market. What are you missing out on? While not all countries have the buying power of U.S consumers, many of them do. That difference in current market and potential market is what makes international expansion so intriguing. MORE >Additionally, there are other important reasons to expand your business internationally: capturing innovation, forging lucrative partnerships, and diversifying your business risk. In this presentation, Kirk Samson will walk you through the advantages and risks of expanding your business to a new market, introduce you to existing free resources for business expansion and show how you can find the perfect place for your business to grow.
This session is for business owners, presidents, entrepreneurs and other sales executives facing business obstacles when it comes to selling, managing a team and growing their business. MORE >Participants will learn how to:
• Gain the upper hand during sales calls and prevent unpaid consulting
• Roll out simple behavior modification that lead them to quota achievement
• Build proactive prospecting plans to fill pipelines and drive new business
• Shorten sales cycles by avoiding time wasters and unqualified prospects