Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction. MORE >
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
Business owners, retail or service-based, all say the exact same thing. ‘We need more customers so we can earn more money.’ It’s tough out there for business owners in 2019. Jean Kuhn “has the backs” of business owners and delivers the hard facts, the truth and some laughs, on what it takes to become the leader in their industry and a “celebrity” in their business. MORE >Jean shares her story of buying 2 bankrupt businesses and turning them around in 12 short months and adding $100,000 to their bottom lines. And she did it with NO customer list and NO marketing budget.
Jean is the perfect speaker if attendees: Want more customers, Want to make more money, Want to more free time, Want to reduce employee turnover
Takeaways: You don't need a list or a big budget, Low cost/no cost marketing strategies, Tools to turn employees into lead
The Exit Checklist: A 5-Step Personal Action Plan For a Happy (And Lucrative) Exit From Your Business
For a successful exit, you need to be able to say a hearty “Yes!” to two important questions: 1. Is your business ready for you to exit? 2. Are you ready to exit? It’s an easy question to ask, but it can be difficult to answer. This is why we’ve created a five-step action plan to ensure you have a happy, lucrative exit from your business.
Leaving the security of a full-time job to start your own business can be overwhelming, exhausting, and down-right scary. The good news is... it doesn’t have to be. Join us to learn from someone who has been in your shoes before and has successfully made the transition to becoming a full-time small business owner. MORE >Daleele Alison, founder of RooksDM a technology consulting group, will share all the ups and downs of his journey -- including where to start, where he got stuck, and how to start seeing success. During this presentation you will walk away with an ultimate guide to starting your own business.
Learn social media marketing including Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Strategies for success and intros to effectively using each medium to promote your message. Tangible Demos included.
Discover How To Unlock The Leader Within: 3 Hidden Principles To Empower You To Get A Seat At The Table
Discover How To Unlock The Leader Within: 3 hidden principles to empower you to get a seat at the table.
During this presentation, the audience will learn:
• The three hidden principles to unlocking the leader within that will get you a seat at the table. MORE >• The real reason you’re getting passed up that your boss will never tell you.
• How to finally take charge of your career development and advancement for good.
• Why employees who do everything right still struggle to move up the ladder.
• How to uncover your blind spots through mentoring.
• How to eliminate doubt and insecurity on your next career step, permanently.
Negotiating effectively is critical to your business and personal success. The importance of this skill is reflected in the wide range of books you can find in libraries or bookstores on how to improve your negotiation savvy. Unfortunately, almost all of these books represent an American perspective on how to negotiate. The negotiation process and strategies can vary wildly around the world, and many of the techniques that business people use daily here in the U.S. will serve you poorly overseas. MORE >In this presentation, Kirk Samson will highlight some of the major differences you can expect while negotiating overseas and how you can 'shift gears' to negotiate with confidence around the globe.
In a digital world where most forms of content are reaching a saturation point, everyone is an expert in everything, and competition is fiercer than ever, what is a brand to do? How can your message not only rise above the noise but truly connect with your target audience? Honesty. Originality. Transparency. But the challenge brands face today is how can they be heard? What good is it to tell your story if no one can hear it? And how can anyone hear your story if it sounds like every other story out there? MORE >Takeaways:
- Learn how to convey the story of your brand in multi-dimensional ways that set you apart from everyone else
- Understand how to use social media not to become the noise, but merely silence the noise while establishing your own voice
- Discover strategies to humanize your brand while showcasing your brand's uniqueness without overdoing it
** Session can be customized by business type, social media needs to address, etc.
Let's be honest. What you offer--your product and service is likely not new. Not only that, but there are others out there who offer the same thing. Don't believe me? A one minute Google search will clear that up quickly. MORE >So how do you stand out in the crowd? What is it that makes your company, product and service unique? What makes your marketing attractive and successful? How do you make work easy and productive? Imagine if you could truly tap into your business's WOW. What would be possible then?
Would you believe it all comes down to only FIVE words that will make an amazing difference?
And I'm not kidding when I say these words will change your life!
* Identify your team branding.
* Establish an aligned team all working in the same mode and direction.
* Access the power to overcome when your team feels stuck, overwhelmed and unmotivated.
* Have an Affirmation that WORKS!
* Leverage your five words to increase your customer relationship and experience.
* Create deep and unshakable confidence in your team, your organization.
This interactive workshop/presentation explores how to CREATE CONFIDENCE, DISCOVER IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF YOUR AWESOMENESS, and it reveals the 5 words that will completely EXPLODE your business!
Perfect for large and small groups.
This workshop can also be modified to focus on personal life development and success with equal awesomeness.