Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
If you are looking to dramatically increase your sales, make more money with less effort, and build a sales system that produces predictable results, then this presentation is for you! In this presentation, Master Certified Business Coach Tom Kelly covers the 5 shifts that you need to make in how you approach your business so that you can attract what you want, as opposed to chasing it. MORE >
There are literally millions of websites and e-commerce companies that flood the web. Most fail, however some have enormous success. Find out how Tim Campbell, partners, and team built VaporBeast.com to be one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the United States in less than five years. MORE >Tim Campbell is the Founder and CEO of VaporBeast.com. He started the company with a single product he invented, and today his company develops and distributes over 2,500 items in the dynamically growing e-cigarette industry. Find out how Tim and team built a leading brand that now ships over 15,000+ items a day to consumers and brick and mortar retailers throughout the United States.
As much as technology, SEO, and a robust web platform have contributed...Tim attributes his company's success to other factors such as integrity, service, culture, passion and market timing! This is an inspirational story that shows that the American Dream is still alive and well!
In today’s rapidly changing business world, your professional presence, how you relate and connect to others, along with your workplace behavior and practices will contribute significantly to your credibility and overall success, and the bottom line of your organization. Whether you are attending a meeting, interacting with a new client, delivering a presentation, working across departments or attending a company-sponsored event, you need to be mindful of the messages you're communicating as an ambassador of your company. MORE >In this light, informative and interactive program, Susan will highlight the key elements of presenting your professional best.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
Let's be honest. What you offer--your product and service is likely not new. Not only that, but there are others out there who offer the same thing. Don't believe me? A one minute Google search will clear that up quickly. MORE >So how do you stand out in the crowd? What is it that makes your company, product and service unique? What makes your marketing attractive and successful? How do you make work easy and productive? Imagine if you could truly tap into your business's WOW. What would be possible then?
Would you believe it all comes down to only FIVE words that will make an amazing difference?
And I'm not kidding when I say these words will change your life!
* Identify your team branding.
* Establish an aligned team all working in the same mode and direction.
* Access the power to overcome when your team feels stuck, overwhelmed and unmotivated.
* Have an Affirmation that WORKS!
* Leverage your five words to increase your customer relationship and experience.
* Create deep and unshakable confidence in your team, your organization.
This interactive workshop/presentation explores how to CREATE CONFIDENCE, DISCOVER IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF YOUR AWESOMENESS, and it reveals the 5 words that will completely EXPLODE your business!
Perfect for large and small groups.
This workshop can also be modified to focus on personal life development and success with equal awesomeness.
In this entertaining 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
Business owners, retail or service-based, all say the exact same thing. ‘We need more customers so we can earn more money.’ It’s tough out there for business owners in 2019. Jean Kuhn “has the backs” of business owners and delivers the hard facts, the truth and some laughs, on what it takes to become the leader in their industry and a “celebrity” in their business. MORE >Jean shares her story of buying 2 bankrupt businesses and turning them around in 12 short months and adding $100,000 to their bottom lines. And she did it with NO customer list and NO marketing budget.
Jean is the perfect speaker if attendees: Want more customers, Want to make more money, Want to more free time, Want to reduce employee turnover
Takeaways: You don't need a list or a big budget, Low cost/no cost marketing strategies, Tools to turn employees into lead
Aberdeen Group estimates that companies with poor sales and marketing alignment experience an annual 4% revenue decline. In today's B2B business environment sales and marketing can no longer operate in silos. We must find a way to create "Togetherness" and use the collective knowledge of each team to win. MORE >The goal of this presentation is to achieve making CEOs and other customer-facing executives think differently about how sales and marketing should interact. With increased scrutiny for marketing to prove ROI on their activities and it becoming increasingly hard for B2B salespeople to even get in front of customers, the old way of doing business is no longer an option. This presentation focuses on using evidence-based research and empirical knowledge to propose real-world strategies that work.
The key objectives of the presentation are to:
* Establish an understanding of the detrimental effects that occur by not aligning sales and marketing
* Explore the key reasons why this relationship continues to be a challenge for most organizations
* Examine strategies and tactics to promote cohesiveness between these two functions that will lead to improvements in achieving revenue targets.
This session is for business owners, presidents, entrepreneurs and other sales executives facing business obstacles when it comes to selling, managing a team and growing their business. MORE >Participants will learn how to:
• Gain the upper hand during sales calls and prevent unpaid consulting
• Roll out simple behavior modification that lead them to quota achievement
• Build proactive prospecting plans to fill pipelines and drive new business
• Shorten sales cycles by avoiding time wasters and unqualified prospects
The customer experience is one of the most important aspects of any company. By the time this talk is over, you will be able to create an environment for your customers that will drive them to come back each and every time. We will cover everything from initial contact of the customer, down to your appearance, and even closing it all out. If you want to increase your brand quality and drive customer flow, this is the talk for you. Let me help you create the environment your customers crave. MORE >