Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
An inspiring introduction to the mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google and backed by the latest neuroscience. This introductory presentation helps to improve focus and empathy to harness your team’s full potential. MORE >Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership. This SIY Keynote is an inspiring and interactive 60 to 90-minute introduction to mindfulness-based emotional intelligence skills with practical applications that participants can incorporate into their life immediately.
What to expect from a Search Inside Yourself (SIY) keynote:
The keynote integrates individual and hands-on exercises. It can be customized for your organization’s needs, and held as a stand-alone presentation or integrated into a conference or off-site. The interactive keynote includes:
· The neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
· The role of attention training in enhancing focus and developing empathy.
· Foundational exercises to focus attention, calm the mind and enhance connection and compassion.
Typical keynote agenda:
Case for Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Practice: 3 Breaths
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Practice: Unmindful Listening
Practice: Shift to Connection
Practice: Mindful Listening
End of Keynote
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
There are literally millions of websites and e-commerce companies that flood the web. Most fail, however some have enormous success. Find out how Tim Campbell, partners, and team built VaporBeast.com to be one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the United States in less than five years. MORE >Tim Campbell is the Founder and CEO of VaporBeast.com. He started the company with a single product he invented, and today his company develops and distributes over 2,500 items in the dynamically growing e-cigarette industry. Find out how Tim and team built a leading brand that now ships over 15,000+ items a day to consumers and brick and mortar retailers throughout the United States.
As much as technology, SEO, and a robust web platform have contributed...Tim attributes his company's success to other factors such as integrity, service, culture, passion and market timing! This is an inspirational story that shows that the American Dream is still alive and well!
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
When your job depends on how well you talk to and connect with people, why is it you’re not as committed to honing those skills as you are your technical skills? Throughout our careers the emphasis is on technical proficiency and while that’s very important, if you can’t make a genuine connection with people and have a productive or effective conversation, all the technical skills in the world won’t help you. MORE >In this presentation, Amy will share with you why we connect with some and not others, the necessary ingredients to make natural connection and techniques to establish trust with the people you need to influence, win-over or get results from.
This is a hands-on presentation for participants where you’ll not only learn about these essential skills, you’ll also get a chance to practice them in a fun and engaging way.
Second Presentation Topic Title (optional) Resilient Leaders = Resilient Organizations
In today’s rapidly changing business world, your professional presence, how you relate and connect to others, along with your workplace behavior and practices will contribute significantly to your credibility and overall success, and the bottom line of your organization. Whether you are attending a meeting, interacting with a new client, delivering a presentation, working across departments or attending a company-sponsored event, you need to be mindful of the messages you're communicating as an ambassador of your company. MORE >In this light, informative and interactive program, Susan will highlight the key elements of presenting your professional best.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction. MORE >
The customer experience is one of the most important aspects of any company. By the time this talk is over, you will be able to create an environment for your customers that will drive them to come back each and every time. We will cover everything from initial contact of the customer, down to your appearance, and even closing it all out. If you want to increase your brand quality and drive customer flow, this is the talk for you. Let me help you create the environment your customers crave. MORE >
In this entertaining 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
Let's be honest. What you offer--your product and service is likely not new. Not only that, but there are others out there who offer the same thing. Don't believe me? A one minute Google search will clear that up quickly. MORE >So how do you stand out in the crowd? What is it that makes your company, product and service unique? What makes your marketing attractive and successful? How do you make work easy and productive? Imagine if you could truly tap into your business's WOW. What would be possible then?
Would you believe it all comes down to only FIVE words that will make an amazing difference?
And I'm not kidding when I say these words will change your life!
* Identify your team branding.
* Establish an aligned team all working in the same mode and direction.
* Access the power to overcome when your team feels stuck, overwhelmed and unmotivated.
* Have an Affirmation that WORKS!
* Leverage your five words to increase your customer relationship and experience.
* Create deep and unshakable confidence in your team, your organization.
This interactive workshop/presentation explores how to CREATE CONFIDENCE, DISCOVER IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF YOUR AWESOMENESS, and it reveals the 5 words that will completely EXPLODE your business!
Perfect for large and small groups.
This workshop can also be modified to focus on personal life development and success with equal awesomeness.