Free Self Improvement Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
Molly Hillig Rodriguez, Molly Hillig, RN, MPH, Relationship Expert, Molly Hillig Rodriguez - Empower Yourself Coaching
Learn the key to true love, how to find it and make it last in your life. This talk is for people desire true love in their life & looking to create authentic relationships. Great love is created by design & not default. Take the time to learn the skills to attract great love & keep it strong. MORE >What you will learn:
Learn why you're struggling to find the right relationship partners & the one thing you can start doing TODAY to start meeting more prospects
Discover the key to true love & how you can create it
Find out what beliefs & past experiences are holding you back from finding true love
Discover the key to true love & how to create it
This presentation will be fun, funny & full of great secrets you can start implementing immediately.
This topic is focused on enhancing the Power (ability to generate productivity) and Benefit (reward of that productivity) of Unity within the individual or group of individuals. The science of physics has proven the cohesiveness of a unit begins with the bond between single particles which in turn has an effect on the whole. For example, an individual divided within can often be challenged in making sound decisions. This mental/emotional state comes from the Greek word 'dip'-su-chos', which means being double-minded, as in having two opposing minds or souls. This mental state can transfer creating a hostile working relationship within a team, impeding growth and productivity. MORE >Mental and emotional integrity is essential to success in every endeavor we undertake. The person who practices internal unity, or oneness, has a consistent positive energetic disposition, someone we enjoy working with. One negative attitude can infect an entire team, making even the simplest task arduous. In our talk we will share a few simple evening and morning practices/exercises that will help to bring the unity within we all so richly deserve. These are practices I have implemented in my own life to improve the intellectual, emotional, and creative aspects of my make up. My wife has been quite pleased with the updated version me, as have I.
The ability to forgive allows one to live in harmony. There are 3 types of forgiveness: for yourself, for those you’ve harmed and for those that have harmed you. By releasing the initial harm and the energy you’ve used to hold on to it, you clear your present and future, and move forward.
“I was going to do that last week – but...” Are you tired of feeling like you’re always struggling to catch up, while you only wind up falling further and further behind? If you’re ready to start making small changes that will have a HUGE impact on your life, step up to the plate and… Get off your “but…”s! MORE >Tammy’s 3 easy-to-remember keys give you immediate, actionable tools to use to begin conquering procrastination and creating new habits.
Tammy will share tools and techniques that will enable you to;
• Increase personal productivity at work AND at home
• Conquer procrastination
• Reduce pressure & stress
• Develop a highly effective mindset
• Feel better mentally and physically
• Have more energy
• Increase self-discipline… AND self-esteem!
• Have time left over for things you really WANT to do
Discover how to live a limitless life and finally… FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL!
"What am I going to do when I grow up?" is a question we hear from people of all ages. The strategy for getting a job (interviewing, resumes, etc.) is always an important topic. Sander will provide an overview or address specific topics.
**********Before contacting me about this talk, please review a few of the interviews I've done over the years to ensure I'm the right speaker for your group. Also, please note that most of Allison's speaking events are online now, but she will consider in-person, small group settings. Cut and paste this link into your browser window: http://bit.ly/freeeducationalresourcesforaym MORE >Please note: I'm not a motivational speaker; I'm an educator who teaches her students to be more in alignment with who they really are and to transform fear and anxiety into something better, every time they show up. This talk is designed for individuals who are already up to speed with the idea that we are spiritual creatures having a physical experience. It works best when the audience has a preexisting belief in infinite intelligence and that we are Source connected beings. Thank you for doing research before contacting me!**************
Do you put decisions such as sharing your authentic Self with others, your health, forgiveness, loving yourself fully, or living the way you'd prefer because of fear or doubt?
Does it feel too hard to change the way you're living so instead you just settle for an uncomfortable status quo, hoping that ache in your gut, or low-grade stress or anxiety, will just disappear somehow?
Do you hide who you really are from the world or worry what others think of you and your choices because rejection is too painful?
If so, this talk is for you, or your group.
Hello. My name is Allison Sutter. I'm the creator of the Accelerate Your Mojo (AYM) formula.
Accelerate Your Mojo is a simple 7 step formula proven to ignite your intuition so you always know what your next best step is and feel confident making it. It's a unique and sustainable way to swap fear, doubt, and anxiety for ease, clarity, and excitement in life.
The seven AYM steps are:
1. Ask ... (for what you want).
2. Desire ... (is a potent fuel. The force is in you).
3. Beliefs ... (must be analyzed. They are the fabric of your reality).
4. Allow ... (in the good stuff you asked for in step one, got all excited about in step two, and went to the trouble of changing your beliefs for in step three).
5. Focus of Attention ... (is the power that creates your world).
6. Inspired Action ... (is different from struggle and trying really hard. This action starts within, not without).
7. Detached Optimism ... (is the paradox of increasing positive manifestations. Focus with intense excitement. Then, let go of what you think needs to happen).
This talk is designed to stimulate clarity, increase self-confidence, and foster emotional stability all while helping you understand HOW to get tangible results that thrill you, as you connect more deeply with your authentic Self. The AYM approach to life requires a willingness to entertain the idea that the real you is an infinite, loving, non-physically focused energy, which has chosen to experience the physical, human perspective, for now. This boundless, timeless, loving energy has often been called soul, or spirit.
This AYM talk dispels the myth that the spiritual you and the physical you are separate, and that only those who have 'spiritual practices', or look, act, and talk a certain way, are allowed to call themselves: spiritual beings.
Being a talk specifically designed to unleash the real you, it highlights on how you can use this idea of being a spiritual being to help to solve everyday problems, repair relationships, increase abundance (in all forms), as well as helping eliminate the mental and emotional discomfort that comes from thinking you are 'less than' or need to have more (time, money, health, happiness, success) in order to be worthy, or feel safe.
This talk has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with using the idea of who you are, and the resources and knowledge you have at your disposal today (intuition and love), to live a more awakened, empowered, happy life.
During our time together, you'll learn more about each of the 7 steps, determine their value and purpose in helping you achieve your specific desired AYM transformations, and deep dive into step one. You'll walk away from our time together knowing exactly how to utilize step one in your own life and the benefit it has FOR YOU.
The self-assessment questions below are a prerequisite to booking this talk. Please ask potential audience members for this talk to answer yes, or no, to the following questions. If you answer yes to any of the follow statements, the AYM talk can help provide sustainable solutions and jumpstart your desired AYM transformations (listed below).
1. I want to get to the root cause of my emotional discomfort.
2. I struggle to make decisions because I worry I'm not making the right choice.
3. It feels as if fear and doubt are stopping me from having the awesome experiences I want in life.
4. Sometimes I say, "I feel stuck," or "It feels like something keeps getting in the way of success."
5. I experience strong thoughts of self-doubt, anxiety, or unworthiness.
6. I can't seem to figure out why what I asked for in life isn't showing up.
7. I often think, "Why does that keep happening to me? I'm a kind, positive person."
8. I keep some aspect of myself hidden from others because I worry I won't be accepted as I truly am.
9. The unknown aspect of new experiences, and even my future success, makes my uncomfortable.
10. I experience skepticism or emotional discomfort even when things are going great in life.
11. I desire a more in-depth conversation about how I create my own reality as both a physically and non-physically (spiritual) being.
12. I want to uncover why problems and challenges (which Allison refers to as contrast) are a necessary aspect of life and foster appreciation for them.
13. I want to learn how to use both positive and negative feelings as a diagnostic tool for empowered, happy living.
14. I tend to put the needs of others before my own and experience resentment, disappointment, frustration, or anger because of it.
15. I want to be a good person and help others, but sometimes I feel depleted in the process.
The transformations from implementing the AYM process are:
1. Clearly understand the root cause of your emotional discomfort and free yourself from its burden.
2. Always know what your next best step is in any situation and confidently take inspired action.
3. Use fear, doubt, and anxiety, as well as positive emotions, as the guidance they're designed to be. You'll uncover restricting beliefs and definitions of yourself and life, and rescript them ensuring more ease and appreciation.
4. Experience daily thrill bumps of self-love, self-appreciation, and witness how life is always working out for you.
5. Be comfortable in your skin and enjoy the good things in life, fully and unapologetically.
6. Practice your way back to centered stability; uncork your natural vim and vigor for life.
7. Clarify your true spiritual nature, embracing this aspect of yourself as your most cherished, trusted, and dependable relationship.
8. Fully understand why contrast (problems and challenges) are a necessary part of life and how to use contrast as a diagnostic tool for positive transformations, instead of a reason to feel victimized, depressed, angry, or jealous.
9. Learn to be selfish in a healthy way, benefitting both yourself and those you connect with daily. Own and honor the idea that wen you're depleted mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually, you can't truly help others anyway.
While we cannot cover all these topics in a 30-60 minute talk, I'm happy to share which steps offer solutions for the specific challenges audience members are having.
Have you noticed how many diets there are? And they all contradict one another? Eat meat, don't eat meat, grains are bad, no they're good, eat fats, nope no fats... But what if it's not about what your eating but it's about what's really eating you that's making you fat and gain weight? MORE >In this talk you'll learn the biggest myths about weight gain and weight loss and what you can do to be successful in your pursuit of a healthy, happy body.
As a healthy living coach, I work with women to help them achieve the results they want, most of them have been on a series of diets without success. The average woman is dieting and frustrated with her lack of results. Let's look at the bigger picture and what we can do create lasting and life long changes.
The weight loss industry is a 20 billion dollar industry and growing according to 2012 statistics. But we as a society aren't getting thinner, why? If we don't address the larger deeper issues things don't change.
You'll walk away with how to exercises to get clear on what's standing in your way, and a list of characteristics which could be stopping your growth.
168. That’s how many hours are in a week. Do you use them wisely? Kimberly wrote a novel in a year while working and raising three kids in travel sports. She will show you how to find that kind of time for you.
Join Ericka Glorious Moore on a fun and whimsical journey of how to break free from your past, low self-esteem and poor decisions by allowing you to mend, grow and know your value. Presentation is based off her new released book "Memoirs of Singlehood and the Steps Towards Marriage: A personal journey of regaining hope, purity and how to love again". MORE >Topics include:
Overcoming rejection, bullying, suicidal thoughts, low self-esteem/self-worth, wise decision making and how to know your value and ultimately become free in being you!
We all want it, work hard for it, but often are left feeling let down. Re-thinking our views of success and how to achieve them.