Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
In a digital world where most forms of content are reaching a saturation point, everyone is an expert in everything, and competition is fiercer than ever, what is a brand to do? How can your message not only rise above the noise but truly connect with your target audience? Honesty. Originality. Transparency. But the challenge brands face today is how can they be heard? What good is it to tell your story if no one can hear it? And how can anyone hear your story if it sounds like every other story out there? MORE >Takeaways:
- Learn how to convey the story of your brand in multi-dimensional ways that set you apart from everyone else
- Understand how to use social media not to become the noise, but merely silence the noise while establishing your own voice
- Discover strategies to humanize your brand while showcasing your brand's uniqueness without overdoing it
** Session can be customized by business type, social media needs to address, etc.
Negotiating effectively is critical to your business and personal success. The importance of this skill is reflected in the wide range of books you can find in libraries or bookstores on how to improve your negotiation savvy. Unfortunately, almost all of these books represent an American perspective on how to negotiate. The negotiation process and strategies can vary wildly around the world, and many of the techniques that business people use daily here in the U.S. will serve you poorly overseas. MORE >In this presentation, Kirk Samson will highlight some of the major differences you can expect while negotiating overseas and how you can 'shift gears' to negotiate with confidence around the globe.
An inspiring introduction to the mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google and backed by the latest neuroscience. This introductory presentation helps to improve focus and empathy to harness your team’s full potential. MORE >Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership. This SIY Keynote is an inspiring and interactive 60 to 90-minute introduction to mindfulness-based emotional intelligence skills with practical applications that participants can incorporate into their life immediately.
What to expect from a Search Inside Yourself (SIY) keynote:
The keynote integrates individual and hands-on exercises. It can be customized for your organization’s needs, and held as a stand-alone presentation or integrated into a conference or off-site. The interactive keynote includes:
· The neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
· The role of attention training in enhancing focus and developing empathy.
· Foundational exercises to focus attention, calm the mind and enhance connection and compassion.
Typical keynote agenda:
Case for Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Practice: 3 Breaths
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Practice: Unmindful Listening
Practice: Shift to Connection
Practice: Mindful Listening
End of Keynote
Aberdeen Group estimates that companies with poor sales and marketing alignment experience an annual 4% revenue decline. In today's B2B business environment sales and marketing can no longer operate in silos. We must find a way to create "Togetherness" and use the collective knowledge of each team to win. MORE >The goal of this presentation is to achieve making CEOs and other customer-facing executives think differently about how sales and marketing should interact. With increased scrutiny for marketing to prove ROI on their activities and it becoming increasingly hard for B2B salespeople to even get in front of customers, the old way of doing business is no longer an option. This presentation focuses on using evidence-based research and empirical knowledge to propose real-world strategies that work.
The key objectives of the presentation are to:
* Establish an understanding of the detrimental effects that occur by not aligning sales and marketing
* Explore the key reasons why this relationship continues to be a challenge for most organizations
* Examine strategies and tactics to promote cohesiveness between these two functions that will lead to improvements in achieving revenue targets.
Let's be honest. What you offer--your product and service is likely not new. Not only that, but there are others out there who offer the same thing. Don't believe me? A one minute Google search will clear that up quickly. MORE >So how do you stand out in the crowd? What is it that makes your company, product and service unique? What makes your marketing attractive and successful? How do you make work easy and productive? Imagine if you could truly tap into your business's WOW. What would be possible then?
Would you believe it all comes down to only FIVE words that will make an amazing difference?
And I'm not kidding when I say these words will change your life!
* Identify your team branding.
* Establish an aligned team all working in the same mode and direction.
* Access the power to overcome when your team feels stuck, overwhelmed and unmotivated.
* Have an Affirmation that WORKS!
* Leverage your five words to increase your customer relationship and experience.
* Create deep and unshakable confidence in your team, your organization.
This interactive workshop/presentation explores how to CREATE CONFIDENCE, DISCOVER IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF YOUR AWESOMENESS, and it reveals the 5 words that will completely EXPLODE your business!
Perfect for large and small groups.
This workshop can also be modified to focus on personal life development and success with equal awesomeness.
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
We, as entrepreneurs, have a tendency to work our tails off... by ourselves. It is often not our own faults. We just gain momentum and stay in our own bubble with our own goals. But are we hurting ourselves by remaining in this bubble? And if so, what is the best way to accomplish success? This workshop will allow your audience to see the true beauty in numbers. MORE >
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction. MORE >
What does it mean to be a resilient leader? And what does it take to be one? We are living in a time where rapidly changing technology and the speed of business is moving faster and farther than human beings can adapt. Confusion, chaos, conflict and constant change challenge leaders like never before. Leading others through this type of turbulence takes resilience and grit. But how does one build and improve their resiliency? MORE >In this presentation, Amy will share with you proven methods some of the most successful, high profile leaders she's coached have used to become more resilient leaders and how a leader's resiliency impacts those that work for them and the entire enterprise.
You’ll leave with a personal 3-step plan to become a more resilient leader.