Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
The customer experience is one of the most important aspects of any company. By the time this talk is over, you will be able to create an environment for your customers that will drive them to come back each and every time. We will cover everything from initial contact of the customer, down to your appearance, and even closing it all out. If you want to increase your brand quality and drive customer flow, this is the talk for you. Let me help you create the environment your customers crave. MORE >
Black|Line's "Digital Disaster" presentation explains how many businesses are failing to create and maintain some of their most valuable assets, their digital ones. Mr. Jankovsky explores what "Digital Assets" are, why they are important to a business/organization and how to avoid becoming a "Digital Disaster". The presentation can be made to fit a 30-60 minute format and can be tailored for your organization or business. MORE >
An inspiring introduction to the mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google and backed by the latest neuroscience. This introductory presentation helps to improve focus and empathy to harness your team’s full potential. MORE >Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership. This SIY Keynote is an inspiring and interactive 60 to 90-minute introduction to mindfulness-based emotional intelligence skills with practical applications that participants can incorporate into their life immediately.
What to expect from a Search Inside Yourself (SIY) keynote:
The keynote integrates individual and hands-on exercises. It can be customized for your organization’s needs, and held as a stand-alone presentation or integrated into a conference or off-site. The interactive keynote includes:
· The neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
· The role of attention training in enhancing focus and developing empathy.
· Foundational exercises to focus attention, calm the mind and enhance connection and compassion.
Typical keynote agenda:
Case for Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Practice: 3 Breaths
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Practice: Unmindful Listening
Practice: Shift to Connection
Practice: Mindful Listening
End of Keynote
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
Aberdeen Group estimates that companies with poor sales and marketing alignment experience an annual 4% revenue decline. In today's B2B business environment sales and marketing can no longer operate in silos. We must find a way to create "Togetherness" and use the collective knowledge of each team to win. MORE >The goal of this presentation is to achieve making CEOs and other customer-facing executives think differently about how sales and marketing should interact. With increased scrutiny for marketing to prove ROI on their activities and it becoming increasingly hard for B2B salespeople to even get in front of customers, the old way of doing business is no longer an option. This presentation focuses on using evidence-based research and empirical knowledge to propose real-world strategies that work.
The key objectives of the presentation are to:
* Establish an understanding of the detrimental effects that occur by not aligning sales and marketing
* Explore the key reasons why this relationship continues to be a challenge for most organizations
* Examine strategies and tactics to promote cohesiveness between these two functions that will lead to improvements in achieving revenue targets.
Having the technical skills and knowledge to successfully execute your job duties is only one part of being the best you can be in the workplace. In addition to these “hard” skills, we also need “soft” skills. Soft skills are those skills which allow us to effectively work with others. No matter what your position, organization, or industry, you work with people! Taking the time to build effective soft skills can contribute to a more efficient, more harmonious, and more productive workplace, as well as to your own overall job happiness and satisfaction. MORE >
Certified Master Speaker and Marketing Maven, Jean Kuhn, knows your local small business owners are not making enough money. Let’s help them. Look around, how many of your local businesses have closed their doors in the past 5 years? MORE >Small Business Owners (SBOs) get so caught up in the daily grind of running their business, taking care of customers, employees, worrying about payroll, and paying the bills, they don’t have time to figure out how easy it can be to increase their income. I know it’s true, because it was true for me when I first became self-employed and it took me 17 years to figure it out.
Every business owner has revenue streams in their business they have either forgotten about, don’t see, or don’t have the time to implement. Countless (SBOs) close their businesses because they don’t make enough money. While I can't see dead people, I can see revenue potential, it's my "sixth sense.“
What if I could show your SBOs where they are losing money in their business?
What if I could show your SBOs the revenue stream(s) they can’t see in their business?
When a SBO thrives and makes more money, they put it back into the local economy, they create jobs, and the local government gains more tax dollars. A true, win/win.
There are over 200 countries in the world today, and the world has a population of over 7 billion. What is the current reach of your product or service? If you sell to the United States alone, you are only reaching a little of over 4% of the world market. What are you missing out on? While not all countries have the buying power of U.S consumers, many of them do. That difference in current market and potential market is what makes international expansion so intriguing. MORE >Additionally, there are other important reasons to expand your business internationally: capturing innovation, forging lucrative partnerships, and diversifying your business risk. In this presentation, Kirk Samson will walk you through the advantages and risks of expanding your business to a new market, introduce you to existing free resources for business expansion and show how you can find the perfect place for your business to grow.
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
In this entertaining complimentary 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.