Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
In this entertaining 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
There are over 200 countries in the world today, and the world has a population of over 7 billion. What is the current reach of your product or service? If you sell to the United States alone, you are only reaching a little of over 4% of the world market. What are you missing out on? While not all countries have the buying power of U.S consumers, many of them do. That difference in current market and potential market is what makes international expansion so intriguing. MORE >Additionally, there are other important reasons to expand your business internationally: capturing innovation, forging lucrative partnerships, and diversifying your business risk. In this presentation, Kirk Samson will walk you through the advantages and risks of expanding your business to a new market, introduce you to existing free resources for business expansion and show how you can find the perfect place for your business to grow.
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
If you are looking to dramatically increase your sales, make more money with less effort, and build a sales system that produces predictable results, then this presentation is for you! In this presentation, Master Certified Business Coach Tom Kelly covers the 5 shifts that you need to make in how you approach your business so that you can attract what you want, as opposed to chasing it. MORE >
In today’s rapidly changing business world, your professional presence, how you relate and connect to others, along with your workplace behavior and practices will contribute significantly to your credibility and overall success, and the bottom line of your organization. Whether you are attending a meeting, interacting with a new client, delivering a presentation, working across departments or attending a company-sponsored event, you need to be mindful of the messages you're communicating as an ambassador of your company. MORE >In this light, informative and interactive program, Susan will highlight the key elements of presenting your professional best.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
An inspiring introduction to the mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google and backed by the latest neuroscience. This introductory presentation helps to improve focus and empathy to harness your team’s full potential. MORE >Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership. This SIY Keynote is an inspiring and interactive 60 to 90-minute introduction to mindfulness-based emotional intelligence skills with practical applications that participants can incorporate into their life immediately.
What to expect from a Search Inside Yourself (SIY) keynote:
The keynote integrates individual and hands-on exercises. It can be customized for your organization’s needs, and held as a stand-alone presentation or integrated into a conference or off-site. The interactive keynote includes:
· The neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
· The role of attention training in enhancing focus and developing empathy.
· Foundational exercises to focus attention, calm the mind and enhance connection and compassion.
Typical keynote agenda:
Case for Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Practice: 3 Breaths
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Practice: Unmindful Listening
Practice: Shift to Connection
Practice: Mindful Listening
End of Keynote
Learn social media marketing including Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Strategies for success and intros to effectively using each medium to promote your message. Tangible Demos included.
There are literally millions of websites and e-commerce companies that flood the web. Most fail, however some have enormous success. Find out how Tim Campbell, partners, and team built VaporBeast.com to be one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the United States in less than five years. MORE >Tim Campbell is the Founder and CEO of VaporBeast.com. He started the company with a single product he invented, and today his company develops and distributes over 2,500 items in the dynamically growing e-cigarette industry. Find out how Tim and team built a leading brand that now ships over 15,000+ items a day to consumers and brick and mortar retailers throughout the United States.
As much as technology, SEO, and a robust web platform have contributed...Tim attributes his company's success to other factors such as integrity, service, culture, passion and market timing! This is an inspirational story that shows that the American Dream is still alive and well!
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back