Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
There are literally millions of websites and e-commerce companies that flood the web. Most fail, however some have enormous success. Find out how Tim Campbell, partners, and team built VaporBeast.com to be one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the United States in less than five years. MORE >Tim Campbell is the Founder and CEO of VaporBeast.com. He started the company with a single product he invented, and today his company develops and distributes over 2,500 items in the dynamically growing e-cigarette industry. Find out how Tim and team built a leading brand that now ships over 15,000+ items a day to consumers and brick and mortar retailers throughout the United States.
As much as technology, SEO, and a robust web platform have contributed...Tim attributes his company's success to other factors such as integrity, service, culture, passion and market timing! This is an inspirational story that shows that the American Dream is still alive and well!
Business owners, retail or service-based, all say the exact same thing. ‘We need more customers so we can earn more money.’ It’s tough out there for business owners in 2019. Jean Kuhn “has the backs” of business owners and delivers the hard facts, the truth and some laughs, on what it takes to become the leader in their industry and a “celebrity” in their business. MORE >Jean shares her story of buying 2 bankrupt businesses and turning them around in 12 short months and adding $100,000 to their bottom lines. And she did it with NO customer list and NO marketing budget.
Jean is the perfect speaker if attendees: Want more customers, Want to make more money, Want to more free time, Want to reduce employee turnover
Takeaways: You don't need a list or a big budget, Low cost/no cost marketing strategies, Tools to turn employees into lead
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
Black|Line's "Digital Disaster" presentation explains how many businesses are failing to create and maintain some of their most valuable assets, their digital ones. Mr. Jankovsky explores what "Digital Assets" are, why they are important to a business/organization and how to avoid becoming a "Digital Disaster". The presentation can be made to fit a 30-60 minute format and can be tailored for your organization or business. MORE >
There are over 200 countries in the world today, and the world has a population of over 7 billion. What is the current reach of your product or service? If you sell to the United States alone, you are only reaching a little of over 4% of the world market. What are you missing out on? While not all countries have the buying power of U.S consumers, many of them do. That difference in current market and potential market is what makes international expansion so intriguing. MORE >Additionally, there are other important reasons to expand your business internationally: capturing innovation, forging lucrative partnerships, and diversifying your business risk. In this presentation, Kirk Samson will walk you through the advantages and risks of expanding your business to a new market, introduce you to existing free resources for business expansion and show how you can find the perfect place for your business to grow.
Negotiating effectively is critical to your business and personal success. The importance of this skill is reflected in the wide range of books you can find in libraries or bookstores on how to improve your negotiation savvy. Unfortunately, almost all of these books represent an American perspective on how to negotiate. The negotiation process and strategies can vary wildly around the world, and many of the techniques that business people use daily here in the U.S. will serve you poorly overseas. MORE >In this presentation, Kirk Samson will highlight some of the major differences you can expect while negotiating overseas and how you can 'shift gears' to negotiate with confidence around the globe.
In a digital world where most forms of content are reaching a saturation point, everyone is an expert in everything, and competition is fiercer than ever, what is a brand to do? How can your message not only rise above the noise but truly connect with your target audience? Honesty. Originality. Transparency. But the challenge brands face today is how can they be heard? What good is it to tell your story if no one can hear it? And how can anyone hear your story if it sounds like every other story out there? MORE >Takeaways:
- Learn how to convey the story of your brand in multi-dimensional ways that set you apart from everyone else
- Understand how to use social media not to become the noise, but merely silence the noise while establishing your own voice
- Discover strategies to humanize your brand while showcasing your brand's uniqueness without overdoing it
** Session can be customized by business type, social media needs to address, etc.
Discover How To Unlock The Leader Within: 3 Hidden Principles To Empower You To Get A Seat At The Table
Discover How To Unlock The Leader Within: 3 hidden principles to empower you to get a seat at the table.
During this presentation, the audience will learn:
• The three hidden principles to unlocking the leader within that will get you a seat at the table. MORE >• The real reason you’re getting passed up that your boss will never tell you.
• How to finally take charge of your career development and advancement for good.
• Why employees who do everything right still struggle to move up the ladder.
• How to uncover your blind spots through mentoring.
• How to eliminate doubt and insecurity on your next career step, permanently.
Drawing on thirty year's experience shipping internationally, Lauren will discuss current supply chain challenges and provide strategies to navigate today's uncertain and competitive marketplace. Plan for success by increasing your company's flexibility while driving down transportation costs and risk. MORE >In this session, Lauren will cover specific strategies to capitalize on today's market opportunities by:
- Reducing supply chain risk
- Increasing efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Incorporating new tools
I have been writing for trade publications for more than 20 years. I write how-to, educational articles that weave in the value of my client’s products and services. This presentation will cover the following: MORE >- Why trade publications are still strong and still important
- The steps to take to get an article about your company published in a trade publication FOR FREE
- What editors are looking for in their publications
- What is the difference between a quality, educational article, and an advertorial?
- Steps to take once an article is published.