Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
What does it mean to be a resilient leader? And what does it take to be one? We are living in a time where rapidly changing technology and the speed of business is moving faster and farther than human beings can adapt. Confusion, chaos, conflict and constant change challenge leaders like never before. Leading others through this type of turbulence takes resilience and grit. But how does one build and improve their resiliency? MORE >In this presentation, Amy will share with you proven methods some of the most successful, high profile leaders she's coached have used to become more resilient leaders and how a leader's resiliency impacts those that work for them and the entire enterprise.
You’ll leave with a personal 3-step plan to become a more resilient leader.
Learn social media marketing including Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube. Strategies for success and intros to effectively using each medium to promote your message. Tangible Demos included.
We, as entrepreneurs, have a tendency to work our tails off... by ourselves. It is often not our own faults. We just gain momentum and stay in our own bubble with our own goals. But are we hurting ourselves by remaining in this bubble? And if so, what is the best way to accomplish success? This workshop will allow your audience to see the true beauty in numbers. MORE >
If you are looking to dramatically increase your sales, make more money with less effort, and build a sales system that produces predictable results, then this presentation is for you! In this presentation, Master Certified Business Coach Tom Kelly covers the 5 shifts that you need to make in how you approach your business so that you can attract what you want, as opposed to chasing it. MORE >
An inspiring introduction to the mindfulness-based emotional intelligence training program developed at Google and backed by the latest neuroscience. This introductory presentation helps to improve focus and empathy to harness your team’s full potential. MORE >Designed and tested at Google, the SIY program teaches mindfulness and emotional intelligence skills that lead to sustained peak performance, strong collaboration, and effective leadership. This SIY Keynote is an inspiring and interactive 60 to 90-minute introduction to mindfulness-based emotional intelligence skills with practical applications that participants can incorporate into their life immediately.
What to expect from a Search Inside Yourself (SIY) keynote:
The keynote integrates individual and hands-on exercises. It can be customized for your organization’s needs, and held as a stand-alone presentation or integrated into a conference or off-site. The interactive keynote includes:
· The neuroscience supporting mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
· The role of attention training in enhancing focus and developing empathy.
· Foundational exercises to focus attention, calm the mind and enhance connection and compassion.
Typical keynote agenda:
Case for Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
Self-Awareness: Knowing one’s internal states
Practice: 3 Breaths
Empathy: Understand others’ feelings and experiences
Practice: Unmindful Listening
Practice: Shift to Connection
Practice: Mindful Listening
End of Keynote
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
In this entertaining complimentary 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
When your job depends on how well you talk to and connect with people, why is it you’re not as committed to honing those skills as you are your technical skills? Throughout our careers the emphasis is on technical proficiency and while that’s very important, if you can’t make a genuine connection with people and have a productive or effective conversation, all the technical skills in the world won’t help you. MORE >In this presentation, Amy will share with you why we connect with some and not others, the necessary ingredients to make natural connection and techniques to establish trust with the people you need to influence, win-over or get results from.
This is a hands-on presentation for participants where you’ll not only learn about these essential skills, you’ll also get a chance to practice them in a fun and engaging way.
Second Presentation Topic Title (optional) Resilient Leaders = Resilient Organizations
Black|Line's "Digital Disaster" presentation explains how many businesses are failing to create and maintain some of their most valuable assets, their digital ones. Mr. Jankovsky explores what "Digital Assets" are, why they are important to a business/organization and how to avoid becoming a "Digital Disaster". The presentation can be made to fit a 30-60 minute format and can be tailored for your organization or business. MORE >
What Women Leaders need to know in order to grow! This Keynote is designed to help elevate the impact of women leaders – enabling them to navigate the business landscape, develop and leverage their talents, and step into roles of greater influence. Lee Ann will share time-tested techniques and practical ideas that help women become more confident of their personal leadership identity and committed to changes they will effect in the workplace. MORE >Take-A-Ways:
• Articulate your vision and your action plan for personal leadership
• Engage supporters through compelling communications
• Negotiate favorable outcomes and manage conflict