Free Business Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
In a digital world where most forms of content are reaching a saturation point, everyone is an expert in everything, and competition is fiercer than ever, what is a brand to do? How can your message not only rise above the noise but truly connect with your target audience? Honesty. Originality. Transparency. But the challenge brands face today is how can they be heard? What good is it to tell your story if no one can hear it? And how can anyone hear your story if it sounds like every other story out there? MORE >Takeaways:
- Learn how to convey the story of your brand in multi-dimensional ways that set you apart from everyone else
- Understand how to use social media not to become the noise, but merely silence the noise while establishing your own voice
- Discover strategies to humanize your brand while showcasing your brand's uniqueness without overdoing it
** Session can be customized by business type, social media needs to address, etc.
LinkedIn is about building relationships through networking. LinkedIn is not mass marketing, advertising or selling direct to others. Rather, it's social business. Who you are connected to doesn't matter. What really matters is who your first level connections are connected to and who those first levels can introduce you to that are targeted, potential clients. MORE >As a search engine similar to Google, LinkedIn was originally built to help companies and recruiters find qualified candidates to fill positions. Therefore, you must understand how search engines work in order to leverage LinkedIn to your benefit. Using that knowledge will enable your business to get found on LinkedIn when someone has a need you can fill, or a question you can answer.
Wishing and hoping that someone will find you simply doesn't work anymore. You do need a plan, rather than taking a nonchalant attitude. Your plan must be coupled with proper strategies and tactics to successfully grow your business on LinkedIn.
In my virtual presentation I will cover the above topics and also touch on target marketing, branding, increasing visibility, etc. I will also answer questions from the participants.
In 2017 I was chosen as one of only 10 LinkedIn members in English speaking countries to help facilitate conversations and assist members via the LinkedIn Forums for the community team pilot. The program was extended quarterly for one year after the initial trial when in-house LinkedIn personnel took over.
If you are looking to dramatically increase your sales, make more money with less effort, and build a sales system that produces predictable results, then this presentation is for you! In this presentation, Master Certified Business Coach Tom Kelly covers the 5 shifts that you need to make in how you approach your business so that you can attract what you want, as opposed to chasing it. MORE >
Business owners, retail or service-based, all say the exact same thing. ‘We need more customers so we can earn more money.’ It’s tough out there for business owners in 2019. Jean Kuhn “has the backs” of business owners and delivers the hard facts, the truth and some laughs, on what it takes to become the leader in their industry and a “celebrity” in their business. MORE >Jean shares her story of buying 2 bankrupt businesses and turning them around in 12 short months and adding $100,000 to their bottom lines. And she did it with NO customer list and NO marketing budget.
Jean is the perfect speaker if attendees: Want more customers, Want to make more money, Want to more free time, Want to reduce employee turnover
Takeaways: You don't need a list or a big budget, Low cost/no cost marketing strategies, Tools to turn employees into lead
In this session, you’ll learn the proper systems and behaviors to identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities. You’ll develop a stress-free strategy for new business development that you can immediately implement in your next sales call. MORE >If you're like most salespeople, you may be:
- Stressed out over prospecting and avoiding cold and warm calls
- Concerned about new business numbers and constantly feeding the funnel
Worried about a revenue plateau or shrinking market share
Participants will learn:
- Effective sales prospecting tactics: 7 lanes to a wider pipeline
- How to engage prospects (gatekeepers and decision makers) in a natural and meaningful way
- A structure for a no-pressure prospecting call that sets more appointments
- How to leave voicemails that will get a call back
In this entertaining 45 minute presentation, Certified Master Speaker, Jean Kuhn, shows your audience how to go from ordinary business owner to “Expert/Celebrity” business owner and why that’s important to getting new customers. MORE >Your audience will learn how to make content rich videos in a matter of minutes with their phone, tablet or desktop to create raving fans and buying customers. Something their competition is not doing... yet.
Your audience will learn:
* How to increase their customer reach
* How to retain clients that stay longer and spend more money
* How to get over 1000 views from their videos
* How to create instant credibility
* Hear real-life statistics that Jean and her clients are getting as they are building their businesses and getting new clients from video
* To finally have fun with their marketing while making more money.
Creating the Brand New YOU – Strategies to Reinvent, Re-brand and Stay Relevant at Any Stage of Your Career
Are you in a season of change?
• Seeking advancement in your career
• Adapting to a new job role / culture
• Evaluating your skillset
• Re-energizing and leveraging your professional network MORE >In today's competitive marketplace, you need to examine, develop and demonstrate your personal brand as a way to stand out in a crowd. Identify and market your features and benefits to help you be seen as a valuable resource, get you noticed and differentiate you from other professionals in your field. Whether you are relatively new in your career, have been in a job for a long time, would like to be considered for a promotion, or position yourself for a new opportunity, now is the time to examine your value, strengths and expertise. Hone your executive presence and polish your personal brand to advance your career.
Break out of the old mindset and patterns of comfort and prepare for a new and enhanced YOU. You'll be amazed by the positive changes you’ll start to experience in as little as 45 days with our four-step process.
Program length: 60-75 minutes
Aberdeen Group estimates that companies with poor sales and marketing alignment experience an annual 4% revenue decline. In today's B2B business environment sales and marketing can no longer operate in silos. We must find a way to create "Togetherness" and use the collective knowledge of each team to win. MORE >The goal of this presentation is to achieve making CEOs and other customer-facing executives think differently about how sales and marketing should interact. With increased scrutiny for marketing to prove ROI on their activities and it becoming increasingly hard for B2B salespeople to even get in front of customers, the old way of doing business is no longer an option. This presentation focuses on using evidence-based research and empirical knowledge to propose real-world strategies that work.
The key objectives of the presentation are to:
* Establish an understanding of the detrimental effects that occur by not aligning sales and marketing
* Explore the key reasons why this relationship continues to be a challenge for most organizations
* Examine strategies and tactics to promote cohesiveness between these two functions that will lead to improvements in achieving revenue targets.
Empower your team to life a happier life through fulfilling work.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, your professional presence, how you relate and connect to others, along with your workplace behavior and practices will contribute significantly to your credibility and overall success, and the bottom line of your organization. Whether you are attending a meeting, interacting with a new client, delivering a presentation, working across departments or attending a company-sponsored event, you need to be mindful of the messages you're communicating as an ambassador of your company. MORE >In this light, informative and interactive program, Susan will highlight the key elements of presenting your professional best.
Program length: 60-75 minutes