Free Self-Improvement Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
In a constant moving world I've tested and practiced living my life according to 3 pillars. Learn how to find out what's most important to you and start living intentionally.
**********Before contacting me about this talk, please review a few of the interviews I've done over the years to ensure I'm the right speaker for your group. Also, please note that my speaking events are online only. Cut and paste this link into your browser window to view a video of my talk: https://bit.ly/unleashtherealyou MORE >For more information about me, me website is: www.allisonsutter.com
Please note: I'm not a motivational speaker; I'm an educator who teaches her students to be more in alignment with who they really are and to transform fear and anxiety into something better, every time they show up. This talk is designed for individuals who are already up to speed with the idea that we are spiritual creatures having a physical experience. It works best when the audience has a preexisting belief in infinite intelligence and that we are Source connected beings. Thank you for doing research before contacting me!**************
Do you put decisions such as sharing your authentic Self with others, your health, forgiveness, loving yourself fully, or living the way you'd prefer because of fear or doubt?
Does it feel too hard to change the way you're living so instead you just settle for an uncomfortable status quo, hoping that ache in your gut, or low-grade stress or anxiety, will just disappear somehow?
Do you hide who you really are from the world or worry what others think of you and your choices because rejection is too painful?
If so, this talk is for you, or your group.
Hello. My name is Allison Sutter. I'm the creator of the Accelerate Your Mojo (AYM) formula.
Accelerate Your Mojo is a simple 7 step formula proven to ignite your intuition so you always know what your next best step is and feel confident making it. It's a unique and sustainable way to swap fear, doubt, and anxiety for ease, clarity, and excitement in life.
The seven AYM steps are:
1. Ask ... (for what you want and get it).
2. Desire ... (is a potent fuel. The force is in you).
3. Beliefs ... (must be analyzed. They are the fabric of your reality).
4. Allow ... (in the good stuff you asked for in step one, got all excited about in step two, and went to the trouble of changing your beliefs for in step three).
5. Focus of Attention ... (is the power that creates your world).
6. Inspired Action ... (is different from struggle and trying really hard. This action starts within, not without).
7. Detached Optimism ... (is the paradox of increasing positive manifestations. Focus with intense excitement. Then, let go of what you think needs to happen).
I currently have a short 20-30 minute talk which focuses on the 'unleash the real you' part of the AYM process. Please go to https://bit.ly/unleashtherealyou to view a recording of this talk.
AYM is a process that dispels the myth that the spiritual you and the physical you are separate, and that only those who have 'spiritual practices', or look, act, and talk a certain way, are allowed to call themselves 'spiritual beings'.
Being a talk specifically designed to unleash the real you, the 20-30 minute talk highlights on how you can use this idea of being a spiritual being to help to solve everyday problems, repair relationships, increase abundance (in all forms), as well as helping eliminate the mental and emotional discomfort that comes from thinking you are 'less than' or need to have more (time, money, health, happiness, success) in order to be worthy, or feel safe.
This talk has nothing to do with religion It has everything to do with using the idea of who you are and the resources and knowledge you have at your disposal today (intuition and love) to live a more awakened, empowered, happy life.
The self-assessment questions below are a prerequisite to booking this talk. Please ask potential audience members for this talk to answer yes or no to the following questions. If you answer yes to any of the follow statements, the AYM talk can help provide sustainable solutions and jumpstart your desired AYM transformations (listed below).
1. I want to get to the root cause of my emotional discomfort.
2. I struggle to make decisions because I worry I'm not making the right choice.
3. It feels as if fear and doubt are stopping me from having the awesome experiences I want in life.
4. Sometimes I say, "I feel stuck," or "It feels like something keeps getting in the way of success."
5. I experience strong thoughts of self-doubt, anxiety, or unworthiness.
6. I can't seem to figure out why what I asked for in life isn't showing up.
7. I often think, "Why does that keep happening to me? I'm a kind, positive person."
8. I keep some aspect of myself hidden from others because I worry I won't be accepted as I truly am.
9. The unknown aspect of new experiences, and even my future success, makes my uncomfortable.
10. I experience skepticism or emotional discomfort even when things are going great in life.
11. I desire a more in-depth conversation about how I create my own reality as both a physically and non-physically (spiritual) being.
12. I want to uncover why problems and challenges (which Allison refers to as contrast) are a necessary aspect of life and foster appreciation for them.
13. I want to learn how to use both positive and negative feelings as a diagnostic tool for empowered, happy living.
14. I tend to put the needs of others before my own and experience resentment, disappointment, frustration, or anger because of it.
15. I want to be a good person and help others, but sometimes I feel depleted in the process.
The transformations from implementing the AYM process are:
1. Clearly understand the root cause of your emotional discomfort and free yourself from its burden.
2. Always know what your next best step is in any situation and confidently take inspired action.
3. Use fear, doubt, and anxiety, as well as positive emotions, as the guidance they're designed to be. You'll uncover restricting beliefs and definitions of yourself and life, and rescript them ensuring more ease and appreciation.
4. Experience daily thrill bumps of self-love, self-appreciation, and witness how life is always working out for you.
5. Be comfortable in your skin and enjoy the good things in life, fully and unapologetically.
6. Practice your way back to centered stability; uncork your natural vim and vigor for life.
7. Clarify your true spiritual nature, embracing this aspect of yourself as your most cherished, trusted, and dependable relationship.
8. Fully understand why contrast (problems and challenges) are a necessary part of life and how to use contrast as a diagnostic tool for positive transformations, instead of a reason to feel victimized, depressed, angry, or jealous.
9. Learn to be selfish in a healthy way, benefitting both yourself and those you connect with daily. Own and honor the idea that wen you're depleted mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually, you can't truly help others anyway.
Thank you for viewing this profile.
The use of affirmations does NOT qualify you as a practitioner of "woo woo" science. Affirmations are the assertions that something exists or is true. Aren't your goals true? Don't you believe that a better life exists for you? By using affirmations, you will ratchet up your ability to achieve goals, recover from trauma - of any kind - and live the life of your dreams. Nancy will share with you the techniques of creating positive affirmations for your personal life. MORE >
"10 Keys To Unlock Your Innovative Self" offers the reader a short, simple, easy and fun treatment teaching anyone how to use the basics of innovative behaviors for becoming a more effective problem solver leading to a higher quality of life. Specifically, this treatise touches on why every human being is an innovator at birth, how we can maximizes, this natural trait, the importance of curiosity, imagination, inquiry, methods of learning, the importance of play and passion and how to use the scientific method while being careful of formal education. MORE >
Ten thousand Boomers retire every day and for most, there is not a rocking chair in sight! Instead of the end to an active life, retirement can be the start of a whole new journey. Investigate: 1.) the non-financial aspects of post-career life, 2.) Discover who you are apart from your work, 3.) Begin to map out what your significant life post-career will look like! MORE >
James H. Carpenter Barnes, Ph.D., Life-Imagined, LLC - Author - Personal Development Speaker & Coach - Radio Talk Show Host
The key to successfully creating anything in life begins with working on the inner-man first. This approach establishes a solid foundation on which to accomplish our goals and build our vision. Here we present three simple but powerful steps to laying this foundation for success. MORE >1. “Taking Control of Your Mindset” - It is vital that we get this first step right. This can be viewed as a method for house keeping of the mind. Henry Ford said “thinking is the hardest work we can do”. To think creatively and effectively we must take control of your thought patterns and the images that flood the mind daily. Filter out every thing that runs counter to your vision/dream/plan, replace it with positive thoughts, images and energy. See it as daily mental health cleaning or maintenance.
Eliminate all language of complaining and thinking either in yourself or others around you. Sometimes to build we must separate from people, places and things which have a nature which opposes your vision. Success results more from who you are, ones state of being - than what you do (the actions we take). Be unique and single minded. Be willing to swim against the tide of traditions, willing endure being ridiculed and judged for your idea(s). Remove competitive envy from your mentality, setting the ego aside; this includes Fear, Resentment, Excuses, Envy
2. “Creating Winning-Problem Solving Ideas” by spending time connecting to the source of all wisdom through prayer, reflection, and meditation. Schedule some quiet time; especially in the early morning hours. It slows our brain down to be able to hear our own creativity. It is here we receive Direction, Inspiration, Revelation.
3. “Surrendering to the Creator's for the Execution of the Plan”. It is written, “I always do the things I see the creator do”. During the quiet time always be prepared to take notes when God begins to respond to your communication, this where the partnership begins to become a tangible reality. Then taking the revealed idea, writing out a plan and executing that plan, taking action, step by step (no matter how small) as it develops into a reality. Taking time to create an actionable but practical plan goes a long way to making it happen. Making it a part of your life experience.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said, A mind once stretched to a new idea can never return to its former dimensions.
"What am I going to do when I grow up?" is a question we hear from people of all ages. The strategy for getting a job (interviewing, resumes, etc.) is always an important topic. Sander will provide an overview or address specific topics.
Pillars Community Health is available to make presentations regarding childhood grief. Our Buddy's Place is a childhood bereavement program serves the western and southwestern suburbs of Chicago.
Personal Branding is identifying your assets, characteristics, strengths, and skills as an individual. Understanding Personal Branding will provide advantages in your participant’s personal and professional lives. Branding is a mix of how you present yourself and how others see you. It is important to be aware of how you are viewed. MORE >During this lively and enlightening personal branding discussion, participants learn to uncover their vision and passions for career and life. Then, find out how to utilize this knowledge through Social Media to define and influence how others see you. You are your brand so protect it. Live it.
• Define your image.
• Control your image.
• Understand how to sharpen your brand.
• Use social media appropriately.
• Manage your brand in a crisis.
• Develop a professional appearance.