Women in Leadership
In the United States today, women make up half of the workforce. Unfortunately for women, their male colleagues are promoted at a much higher rate. Women offer great work ethnics, and bring something different from men to the workforce, but many times it goes unnoticed. In this workshop, you will learn about how organizations can develop women leaders, about the benefits of women in organizations, as well as advancements for the future of women. You will learn how women in the workplace cannot only benefit the women themselves, but also the organization.
Through this engaging, enlightening, and empowering discussion of Women in Leadership, the audience will learn how women are changing the workforce. The discussion helps participants gain a new perspective on the workforce, and uncover the benefits that come from hiring and promoting women to higher positions.
• Discuss the leadership gap between men and women
• Learn about women in various powerful positions
• Discuss different traits associated with women in management
• Understand the different barriers facing women in leadership positions
• Learn about the benefits of having women in the workforce