POSSIBILITY PARTNERS WORKPLACES . . . HOW HUMAN RESOURCES CAN LEAD A WORKPLACE RESET.
Transition Human Resources from a transactional role to a strategic one and become a trusted, indispensable business partner for maximum impact on the enterprise and the people as they fulfill on their mission of “Results Matter . . . and people are at the heart of it!
Learn about the key components of a Possibility Partners Workplace and the consequential role HR can play in that workplace transformation. You will gain an understanding of the following components:
– Cultures where “Everybody Matters” and everybody believes in the inherent worth and dignity of every human being;
– Communications “Best Practices” that are a demand for authenticity and openness as possibility partners engage in conversations that ignite collaboration, creativity, and community in unleashing our purpose, power, and potential, to actualize new possibilities and partnerships in the world for the greater good;
– Replacing the annual performance review — I have yet to meet ANYONE (employee or employer) who says they owe their success to their annual review process — with regularly scheduled, year-round conversations that build mutual respect and trust, while focusing on results!
– Defining the 12 conditions required to support the people in accomplishing the results that matter;
– Shifting the experience of work as a burden to survive to one of a gift of participation, contribution, and self-expression;
– Developing leaders who are supportive, encouraging, and insightful, without diminishing your sense of choice, agency, and ownership for results. Agency is defined as the capacity of individuals to act independently and to make their own free choices.
Can be presented virtually via ZOOM.Request This Free Speech