President, AlturaSolutions Communications
Free Business Speaker in Chicago
TOPIC CATEGORY: Business
I have been writing for trade publications for more than 20 years. I write how-to, educational articles that weave in the value of my client’s products and services. This presentation will cover the following: MORE >- Why trade publications are still strong and still important
- The steps to take to get an article about your company published in a trade publication FOR FREE
- What editors are looking for in their publications
- What is the difference between a quality, educational article, and an advertorial?
- Steps to take once an article is published.
TOPIC CATEGORY: COVID-19
As facilities all over the country begin to re-open, the primary concern will be the health of building users. This applies to office buildings, schools, retail outlets, restaurants, hotels, and all commercial facilities. What steps should business owners and managers take to accomplish this? MORE >As a writer for the professional cleaning industry, I have written several articles about this and would like to discuss it with building and business owners and managers. Some of the topics covered in this presentation will include the following:
• Why we must know how to conduct a "high-touch" audit.
• Why we must find out if our cleaning contractor (or in-house staff) and their crew have been trained and certified in cleaning "best practices" and infection control measures.
• Why we need to know what type of cleaning equipment is being used in the facility and why it matters.
• Why we need to know the difference between cleaning and disinfecting
• Why we need to know which types of disinfectants to use and how to use them properly.
• Why cleaning validation is crucial now and how we go about it.
The point of covering these issues is that building and business owners as well as managers are ultimately responsible for the health of building users.
The more they know about cleaning, the healthier their buildings and business operations will be and the more likely they can begin their own financial recovery.
TOPIC CATEGORY: Business
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful marketing tools B2B organizations can have. Its power comes in making the right connections. This talk will focus on how to connect with people and organizations you want to do business with, and then ways to context those connections to build your businesses. The discussion will also discuss the value of crafting powerful “pain letters.”