Building Trust to Enhance Excellence in Your Organization
In decades of research across all industries, the presence or absence of trust is the most important ingredient in an organization’s performance. High trust teams collaborate more effectively, operate faster, and achieve sustainable results. The number one job of any leader is to inspire trust. Trust releases the creativity and capacities of individuals to do their best work. The great news is that trust can be repaired and high trust cultures can be created and sustained.
• Examine two dimensions of trust
• Explore the costs of low cost and the benefits of high cost cultures.
• Use EI to increase congruence and trust at work.
• Understand the power of stories communicate positive intent and build a trusting culture.
• Analyze organizational structures that build or decrease trust.