Free Self Improvement Topics in Chicago
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: Browse for a topic, Click the orange request button, Fill out the contact form.
Now the speaker will contact you in the next few days to coordinate details.
You get divorced, relocate jobs, your kid moves away for college, or you have some other life-changing moment. Today is a new day! This talk inspires people who have experienced a significant life transition toward understanding how to make most out of this “new” life and start seeing the opportunities. While our old story will always be a part of us, it does not have to define our future. MORE >
We've all met that dynamic, charismatic person that just has a way with others, and has a way of being remembered. Participants will identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
The Interpersonal Skills discussion will help participants work towards being that unforgettable person by providing communication skills, negotiation techniques, tips on making an impact, and advice on networking and starting conversations. Bette will help audience to identify skills needed in starting a conversation, moving a conversation along, and progressing to higher levels of conversation. MORE >Discussion Objectives:
• Understand the difference between hearing and listening
• Know some ways to improve the verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power.
• Understand what is ‘non-verbal communication’ and how it can enhance interpersonal relationships.
• Identify the skills needed in starting a conversation.
• Identify ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name.
• Understand how seeing the other side can improve skills in influencing other people.
• Understand how the use of facts and emotions can help bring people to your side.
• Identify ways of sharing one’s opinions constructively.
• Learn tips in preparing for a negotiation, opening a negotiation, bargaining, and closing a negotiation.
• Learn tips in making an impact through powerful first impressions.
**********Before contacting me about this talk, please review a few of the interviews I've done over the years to ensure I'm the right speaker for your group. Also, please note that most of Allison's speaking events are online now, but she will consider in-person, small group settings. Cut and paste this link into your browser window: http://bit.ly/freeeducationalresourcesforaym MORE >Please note: I'm not a motivational speaker; I'm an educator who teaches her students to be more in alignment with who they really are and to transform fear and anxiety into something better, every time they show up. This talk is designed for individuals who are already up to speed with the idea that we are spiritual creatures having a physical experience. It works best when the audience has a preexisting belief in infinite intelligence and that we are Source connected beings. Thank you for doing research before contacting me!**************
Do you put decisions such as sharing your authentic Self with others, your health, forgiveness, loving yourself fully, or living the way you'd prefer because of fear or doubt?
Does it feel too hard to change the way you're living so instead you just settle for an uncomfortable status quo, hoping that ache in your gut, or low-grade stress or anxiety, will just disappear somehow?
Do you hide who you really are from the world or worry what others think of you and your choices because rejection is too painful?
If so, this talk is for you, or your group.
Hello. My name is Allison Sutter. I'm the creator of the Accelerate Your Mojo (AYM) formula.
Accelerate Your Mojo is a simple 7 step formula proven to ignite your intuition so you always know what your next best step is and feel confident making it. It's a unique and sustainable way to swap fear, doubt, and anxiety for ease, clarity, and excitement in life.
The seven AYM steps are:
1. Ask ... (for what you want).
2. Desire ... (is a potent fuel. The force is in you).
3. Beliefs ... (must be analyzed. They are the fabric of your reality).
4. Allow ... (in the good stuff you asked for in step one, got all excited about in step two, and went to the trouble of changing your beliefs for in step three).
5. Focus of Attention ... (is the power that creates your world).
6. Inspired Action ... (is different from struggle and trying really hard. This action starts within, not without).
7. Detached Optimism ... (is the paradox of increasing positive manifestations. Focus with intense excitement. Then, let go of what you think needs to happen).
This talk is designed to stimulate clarity, increase self-confidence, and foster emotional stability all while helping you understand HOW to get tangible results that thrill you, as you connect more deeply with your authentic Self. The AYM approach to life requires a willingness to entertain the idea that the real you is an infinite, loving, non-physically focused energy, which has chosen to experience the physical, human perspective, for now. This boundless, timeless, loving energy has often been called soul, or spirit.
This AYM talk dispels the myth that the spiritual you and the physical you are separate, and that only those who have 'spiritual practices', or look, act, and talk a certain way, are allowed to call themselves: spiritual beings.
Being a talk specifically designed to unleash the real you, it highlights on how you can use this idea of being a spiritual being to help to solve everyday problems, repair relationships, increase abundance (in all forms), as well as helping eliminate the mental and emotional discomfort that comes from thinking you are 'less than' or need to have more (time, money, health, happiness, success) in order to be worthy, or feel safe.
This talk has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with using the idea of who you are, and the resources and knowledge you have at your disposal today (intuition and love), to live a more awakened, empowered, happy life.
During our time together, you'll learn more about each of the 7 steps, determine their value and purpose in helping you achieve your specific desired AYM transformations, and deep dive into step one. You'll walk away from our time together knowing exactly how to utilize step one in your own life and the benefit it has FOR YOU.
The self-assessment questions below are a prerequisite to booking this talk. Please ask potential audience members for this talk to answer yes, or no, to the following questions. If you answer yes to any of the follow statements, the AYM talk can help provide sustainable solutions and jumpstart your desired AYM transformations (listed below).
1. I want to get to the root cause of my emotional discomfort.
2. I struggle to make decisions because I worry I'm not making the right choice.
3. It feels as if fear and doubt are stopping me from having the awesome experiences I want in life.
4. Sometimes I say, "I feel stuck," or "It feels like something keeps getting in the way of success."
5. I experience strong thoughts of self-doubt, anxiety, or unworthiness.
6. I can't seem to figure out why what I asked for in life isn't showing up.
7. I often think, "Why does that keep happening to me? I'm a kind, positive person."
8. I keep some aspect of myself hidden from others because I worry I won't be accepted as I truly am.
9. The unknown aspect of new experiences, and even my future success, makes my uncomfortable.
10. I experience skepticism or emotional discomfort even when things are going great in life.
11. I desire a more in-depth conversation about how I create my own reality as both a physically and non-physically (spiritual) being.
12. I want to uncover why problems and challenges (which Allison refers to as contrast) are a necessary aspect of life and foster appreciation for them.
13. I want to learn how to use both positive and negative feelings as a diagnostic tool for empowered, happy living.
14. I tend to put the needs of others before my own and experience resentment, disappointment, frustration, or anger because of it.
15. I want to be a good person and help others, but sometimes I feel depleted in the process.
The transformations from implementing the AYM process are:
1. Clearly understand the root cause of your emotional discomfort and free yourself from its burden.
2. Always know what your next best step is in any situation and confidently take inspired action.
3. Use fear, doubt, and anxiety, as well as positive emotions, as the guidance they're designed to be. You'll uncover restricting beliefs and definitions of yourself and life, and rescript them ensuring more ease and appreciation.
4. Experience daily thrill bumps of self-love, self-appreciation, and witness how life is always working out for you.
5. Be comfortable in your skin and enjoy the good things in life, fully and unapologetically.
6. Practice your way back to centered stability; uncork your natural vim and vigor for life.
7. Clarify your true spiritual nature, embracing this aspect of yourself as your most cherished, trusted, and dependable relationship.
8. Fully understand why contrast (problems and challenges) are a necessary part of life and how to use contrast as a diagnostic tool for positive transformations, instead of a reason to feel victimized, depressed, angry, or jealous.
9. Learn to be selfish in a healthy way, benefitting both yourself and those you connect with daily. Own and honor the idea that wen you're depleted mentally, physically, emotionally, or spiritually, you can't truly help others anyway.
While we cannot cover all these topics in a 30-60 minute talk, I'm happy to share which steps offer solutions for the specific challenges audience members are having.
This talk will help busy professionals achieve peak performance and work/life balance by sharing a simple, fool-proof methodology.