Ginger Hill, MS, MCHES
Wellness Speaker & Coach, Good Health for Good Works
Free Health & Fitness Speaker in Chicago
TOPIC CATEGORY: Health & Fitness
Christians have the responsibility to leverage and maximize the positive impact of the gift of good health of body, mind and spirit that has been given to us and, when possible, invest in improving and maintaining our health as an act of worship of and service to God. Why? Because good health practices help us to offer our bodies and minds to God so that we can be His ambassadors in the world (2 Corinthians 5:19-20) and do the "...good works, that God prepared in advance for us to" (Ephesians 2:10) with energy, effectiveness and excellence. Yet, despite our best intentions to practice good health habits, most of us struggle. For many of us, the problem is not that we do not have enough knowledge or even resources. More than we need more information or innovation, we need a change of mind. Changing our health starts with changing (or renewing) our mind! (Romans 12:1-2) MORE >In this one-hour seminar, the members of your church or Christian organization will learn about and discuss:
1. The blessing of willingly being used by God as He works through our physical, mental and spiritual being to do His work and fulfill His will on the earth.
2. The call to offer all of ourselves (body, mind and spirit) for God’s service.
3. The grim facts and grave consequences of the poor health practices of many Christ-followers today.
4. The unhealthy mindsets that hinder our ability to follow through on consistently practicing good health habits and how to challenge them with the word of God.
5. Practical strategies and encouragement to take steps forward towards good health in freedom and confidence in the grace and mercy of God.